Tout d'abord, je prie les admins de m'excuser, mais je ne savais vraiment pas dans quelle catÃ©gorie mettre ce topic... donc je l'ai mis lÃ ...
Je voulais savoir si quelqu'un parlant anglais pouvait traduire les rÃ¨gles de CgsphÃ¨re, parce que je n'en ai trouvÃ© aucune traduction francophone sur internet, et je trouve dommage de fermer la porte de cette "expo" Ã tous les anglo-nuls
Les rÃ¨gles en anglais sont les suivantes :
1. Modeling: You must download and use the scene provided for you. However, since we recognize that there are numerous methods of modeling techniques and applications, you are allowed to replace the provided sphere with your own. You may add, remove, or modify the sphere geometry but you must attempt to match the provided sphereâ€™s size and position as closely as possible. Regardless of what modeling changes are made to the geometry, the final result should always be representative of a sphere in form. Please do not modify the grid plane, as it is required for consistency.
2. Texturing: You may use any kind of materials and/or textures supported by your 3D program or renderer. Special effects such as fur, fire, water, gas, translucency, dispersion, radiance, displacement, etc, are not only permitted, but also encouraged. The grid plane must remain mapped with the provided grid texture and it may not be edited in any way (texture included). Please do not modify the grid plane, as it is required for consistency.
3. Camera: You may not, under any circumstances, move, modify, adjust, or relocate the camera. This includes the field of view and lens size. If you cannot import the provided scene, please use the rendered template below to match your camera as closely as possible. The camera should always be facing the center of the sphere. Please do not modify the grid plane, as it is required for consistency.
4. Lighting: You may use any kind of lighting techniques and features supported by your 3D program or renderer. Since your submission will be rated, it is important to produce the most interesting and dramatic lighting possible. Special lighting effects such as global illumination, spectral rendering, geometric light emitters, etc, are not only permitted, but also encouraged. Please do not modify the grid plane, as it is required for consistency.
5. Rendering: You may use any kind of renderer supported by your 3D program. You should aspire to produce the highest quality render possible in order to receive a good rating. Your final submission must be rendered at 800x800 with a pixel aspect ratio of 1.0. Once uploaded, the site will automatically generate thumbnails. Please do not modify the grid plane, as it is required for consistency.
6. Post: You may apply any kind of post-rendering effects such as color correction, glares, highlights, etc, using any kind of digital editing program. Please do not modify the grid plane, as it is required for consistency.
* ABSOLUTE RESTRICTIONS RESULTING IN SUBMISSION REMOVAL: You must not, under any circumstances, modify the grid plane in any way (including the grid texture), modify the camera in any way (including placement and FOV), enlarge or reduce the final sphere size to any great degree from the original, or contribute a submission that is not representative of a sphere in form. Please follow our guidelines so that we can maintain consistency.
Pour ceux qui ne connaissent pas, le site est http://www.cgsphere.com/
Merci d'avance Ã tous les anglophones susceptibles d'apporter une rÃ©ponse Ã ma requÃªte