Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 12 Déc 2017, 16:15

Répondre au sujet  [ 6 messages ] 
fog and animation in Kpov 
Auteur Message
P'tit timide
P'tit timide

Répondre en citant le message
Message fog and animation in Kpov
Can I create fog in Kpov?
So you kan see objects but if the're far away they will be vague or a little white. Or you can't see them
And can you make animations in Kpov? I wanna create realistic water and a moving wheel .
I'm not really good with Kpov but I've seen what it could do and i like it, it like the Gimp, verry good freeware!
Who can help me :D

|_____________|

01 Fév 2006, 16:10
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message Re: fog and animation in Kpov
tivaro a écrit:
Can I create fog in Kpov?
So you kan see objects but if the're far away they will be vague or a little white. Or you can't see them

yes. Check this tutorial (in french, unfortunately): http://www.linuxgraphic.org/section3d/povray/didacticiels/kpm_paysagiste/index-fr.php

Check for Atmospheric Effects, it's where fog (and ground fog) are hidden.

tivaro a écrit:
And can you make animations in Kpov? I wanna create realistic water and a moving wheel .

no, not directly with KPM. But you can build your scene with KPM, then export the POV file, and then insert the animation code (mainly, the time variable). You will get a very good insight with KPM if you learn how to code POV scenes by yourself... it will also allow you to insert raw code in your KPM scene, once you know what you do.

I hope this helps you!

Cheers,

02 Fév 2006, 10:58
Profil ICQ YIM Site Internet
P'tit timide
P'tit timide

Message Re: fog and animation in Kpov
olivs a écrit:
. . .,

Tnx, this is what I was looking for (exept the moving wheel, I'm not really known with povray scource, and if I even could insert the code then I don't know howto safe it as a gif or mpg. But other scripting languages like php and html I learned so maybe if I put some time in it . . . :D
Something els now:
    -I wanna create a rainbow but I can't find the right settings, everytime there is an error.

-And where can I find the font-path (at SuSE 9.3) see screenshot

|_____________|

03 Fév 2006, 14:49
Que quelqu'un le fasse taire!
Que quelqu'un le fasse taire!

Hihi. I don't remember whether kpovmodeler (and KDE apps in general) can easily switch to another language, but you can always use something like: "LANG=C kpovmodeler" in order to provide us with English-"speaking" screenshots, which could be easier for all to understand what's going on on the screen. ;-) Cheers.

Note: I don't speak here for my own convenience. I know enough of both German & English to understand quite easily, but it'd be better for all members & visitors. Thx ;-)

03 Fév 2006, 15:51
Profil Site Internet
P'tit timide
P'tit timide

Hihi. I don't remember whether kpovmodeler (and KDE apps in general) can easily switch to another language, but you can always use something like: "LANG=C kpovmodeler" in order to provide us with English-"speaking" screenshots, which could be easier for all to understand what's going on on the screen. ;-) Cheers.

Note: I don't speak here for my own convenience. I know enough of both German & English to understand quite easily, but it'd be better for all members & visitors. Thx ;-)

ik can't find the setting in Kpovray an in terminal:
Code:
tivaro@jacky:~> LANG=C kpovmodeler
kpovmodeler: WARNING: Serialization method for Light shadows old implementation
kpovmodeler: WARNING: Serialization method for GlobalSettings shadows old implementation
kpovmodeler: WARNING: Serialization method for Interior shadows old implementation
kpovmodeler: WARNING: Serialization method for Pattern shadows old implementation
kpovmodeler: WARNING: Serialization method for Normal shadows old implementation
kpovmodeler: WARNING: Serialization method for Warp shadows old implementation
kpovmodeler: WARNING: Serialization method for Finish shadows old implementation

|_____________|

03 Fév 2006, 18:52
Administrateur
Administrateur

as much as possible, please create a different thread for each question/trouble yo could have: this way, it would be more useful for thse browsing these forums and having the same troubles as you ;)

Cheers,

03 Fév 2006, 20:07
Profil ICQ YIM Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 6 messages ]